A while back Spencer did an interview with the creator of ViewBix, an innovative new video player that expands the player functionality to include offers right within the player.
Tag Archives | video player
Both Spencer and I subscribe to TechCrunch and read it on a regular basis through our RSS reader. It is one of the blogs we watch on a regular basis to stay on top of the latest trends in technology, social media, and business.
This afternoon, Spencer came into my office and said “Dude!, you’ve gotta check this out…”
It was one of the three example videos on ViewBix.com showing how their new player could be used to create more interactivity with your videos.
Viewbix lets you add interactive apps to your videos that engage viewers and drive calls to action.
The apps overlay dynamic content on top of your YouTube, Vimeo or Facebook videos to create a rich viewing experience that can be shared across the web, social and mobile platforms.
The cool thing is, the videos could be hosted on YouTube, Viddler, or even Facebook.
ViewBix has a large pool of apps that can be added to the player to add interactivity and turn video viewers into fans or email subscribers, or even customers.
You can check out Spencer’s example above with a video showing some of our Facebook Apps. You’ll notice some of the ViewBix apps on the player right away.
According to ViewBix, more than 20% of the video viewer take action and engage further with the video.
They are currently giving away accounts until December 1st, so you will want to jump on this.
We are also starting to test this player with our Squeeze Page App on Facebook.
- New Viral Video Player From ViewBix.com October 25, 2011
- Merry Christmas From Social Traffic Lab December 25, 2011
- Using Fiverr To Outsource Fan Page Graphics December 11, 2011
- Local SEO Marketing Tip From The Ski Slopes January 3, 2012
- Video Update From Spencer In Southern California November 15, 2011
- Get More Subscribers With A YouTube Trailer September 12, 2013
- Best Facebook Post Types, Why Photos Are Not The Best… August 28, 2013
- Consulting Tip On Getting Paid More And Attracting Customers August 6, 2013
- Hyper-Targeting Facebook Ads With New Partner Categories May 2, 2013
- App Developer Academy Mindmap Released April 4, 2013
- Vic: Hi guys... Sorry for the late response but I did w...
- Nancy: Great tip for anyone that does not know about KML ...
- Magreth McGill: Excellent tip Michael and Spence, thank you... Enj...
- Martin: Thank you Michael for the tip and Spencer for arra...
- Magreth McGill: Hi Kevin, with great interest I read your post....
Amp Apps Audience Benefit Blog Blogging Blogs Button Link Consulting Business conversion facebook Google google analytics Httpv Insights kevin davis Lot Lt marketing online marketing services Money Morning Usa Nbsp New Technology Next Level offline consulting offline marketing Online Marketing seo Shares social media social traffic lab Source Code Spencer spencer shaw Subscribers traffic twitter Video Marketing video player Wallet warrior forum webinar Wordpress youtube